The home at 100 Locust reflects the moderne architecture of the 1920s-30s. The streamlined horizontal planes of the façade and vertical corner bow windows provide an asymmetrical sense of balance. A striking white framed porch features a port hole sidelight & Doric columns flanking the front door. The well-proportioned interior spaces are spare in decorative elements and feature wide doorways and windows on three exposures allowing abundant natural light to fill the rooms.
• Foyer with wide doorways to the public rooms
• Spacious living room with fireplace
• Formal dining room open to the walkout garden
• Kitchen & pantry await the new owner’s custom installation
• Sunny breakfast area
• Beautifully landscaped patio/garden accessed from both the dining room and breakfast area
• Two-car side-by-side garage at the rear of the garden
• Master bedroom with bow window looks out to the pretty tree- lined street; large walk-in closet and adjoining master bath
• Bedroom #2 with bay window
• Bedroom #3 with adjoining sunroom overlooking the garden
• Shared full bath
• Additional storage off the 2nd floor landing.
• Spacious view family room with bow planter boxes, fireplace and adjoining bath with shower
• Spacious playroom
• Bedroom #4 plus bath with shower over tub
• Bedroom #5
• Partial basement houses utilities and additional storage
• Utility half bath
• Prior to submitting any offer to purchase the property, prospective buyers are advised to review and approve the Property Disclosure Package available on request.
• Offers to be delivered to Listing Agents at Compass on March 10 at 11 a.m. For questions please contact Barbara@sfproperties.com
• Building size: 4,076 sq ft per tax records
• Lot size: 3,851 sq ft per tax records (37’ x 104’)
• Property taxes to be reassessed to 1.183% of the purchase price upon the sale of the property.