2288 BROADWAY is one of the most desirable cooperative apartment buildings in the City at the apex of Pacific Heights and easy flat walking to Fillmore Street shops and restaurants. Enter the exquisite lobby with banker’s green marble, mahogany paneled walls and brass fittings. The apartment is accessed directly from the lobby. Guest quarters accessed on a separate entrance from the lobby or the apartment.
The unobstructed GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE and Bay views along with the spacious terrace are the signatures of this lovely home. The wide, mirrored ENTRY immediately introduces the spectacular vistas of the water and the Bay.
The light filled spacious LIVING ROOM and formal DINING ROOM feature floor to ceiling picture windows with dazzling outlooks to the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Alcatraz Island and beyond.
The exclusive-use TERRACE/GARDEN is ideal for outdoor entertaining just steps down for easy enjoyment. The impeccable landscaping includes expertly placed trellises, hedges, sculpted perennials and colorful blooms in planter boxes atop patterned pavers. The fresh air and ever changing colors of the water and sky makes for one of the greatest pleasures of iconic San Francisco living.
The fully-equipped KITCHEN features ample counter space and custom cabinets, along with a 4–burner Thermador oven with grill top, convenient pot-filler faucet and ventilator, microwave convection oven and Sub-Zero refrigerator/ freezer.
The private spacious VIEW MASTER BEDROOM with double closets and built-in bookcases enjoys the northwest stunning water and Golden Gate bridge views.
The adjoining MASTER BATH with marble surround features a tub and separate shower.
The second BEDROOM enjoys the sunny southwest outlook with adjoining BATH with shower.
Separately off the kitchen is the third BEDROOM and BATH with tub overlooking pleasant greenery of the empty lot next door owned by the building. The rear hall provides secondary access to these guest quarters/maids quarters and elevator to the garage level.
• Pets are allowed in the building. See #16 on House Rules.
• The sale is subject to approval by the 2288 Broadway Corporation’s Board of Directors and homeowners association.
• Monthly HOA dues: $3,081/month
• The terrace is leased space and currently charged $5,143 per year (included in monthly dues). It is currently being appraised and will be adjusted to current market value.
• Professionally managed by Property Management One.
• Taxes will be reassessed to approximately 1.1173% of the purchase price.
• Prospective Buyers are advised to review, prior to any offer, the Property Disclosure Package available on request.