Charming View family home in best residential location close to the finest mansions on the cul-de-sac of Vallejo Street. Versatile floor plan for small family. Easy access to Presidio Park, Marina and Chestnut Street.
This fine shingled Arts and Crafts residence situated on the north slope of Pacific Heights and Cow Hollow was designed by architect Ernest A. Coxhead (1863-1933). His bay area portfolio reflects the ‘First Bay Tradition’ beginning in the 1880s led by Bernard Maybeck, Julia Morgan, Albert Farr and others. The movement was a reaction to the Victorian and Beaux-Arts architectural styles predominant at the end of the 19th Century. The new architecture valued sensitivity to site and surroundings, use of natural materials, particularly redwood and shingles, and emphasis on craftsmanship, volume, form and asymmetry.
• Beautifully landscaped Patio/Garden leads to the classic Corinthian columned entrance and elegant foyer
• View Living Room with fireplace, two balconies & paned bay window seating
• Family Room & remodeled Kitchen/Breakfast area open to the expansive terrace with Golden Gate Bridge & Presidio views
• The bedrooms enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts and/or Alcatraz Island through well-placed windows
• Spacious View Master Bedroom with fireplace & walk-in closet
plus en suite marble Master Bath
• Two Bedrooms (2 & 3) with shared Full Bath
• Spacious view Bedroom (4)
• Office, Playroom or Bedroom (5) with charming view Terrace
• Bath with shower
• Large Laundry Room with washer/dryer and ample storage
• One-car Garage with inside access