Located in the heart of Presidio Heights, one of the City’s destination venues for boutique shopping and dining, is 3439 Sacramento Street, a luxury 9-residence condominium building. Three tiers of impressive bay windows distinguish the four story façade. The building is centrally located just steps from the Presidio, Laurel Village, the JCC, Vogue Theatre and favorite restaurants like Spruce, Sociale and Garibaldis.
Residence No. 403 is the only two-level penthouse in the building and enjoys its own full-width south facing landscaped roof garden with spa. Elegant interior finishes, grand scale rooms, and a house-like floor plan with an abundance of natural light distinguish this home. The floor plan is ideal for elegant entertaining and comfortable City living indoors and out.
The Penthouse opens from the elevator landing to the handsome FOYER with tall white enameled wainscots, high ceilings, skylights and wide doorways introducing the light and airy ambiance of this sophisticated residence.
Frosted glass pocket doors open to the elegant DINING ROOM with double French doors with Juliet balconies, a contemporary chandelier, and custom built-in étagère.
The gourmet eat-in KITCHEN features beautiful custom cabinetry, rich fossil limestone countertops and backsplashes, and center island seating for three. It has ample light with double French doors.
Top of the line appliances include:
• Wolf Gourmet 6-burner gas/oven range
• Stacked Thermador double ovens & microwave
• Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
• 2 Sub-Zero wine refrigerator (150 bottle capacity each)
• 2 Bosch dishwashers
At the east end of the gallery is the inviting LIVING ROOM with a barreled high ceiling and beautiful lantern chandelier. Abundant natural light filters through the tall bay window and two large picture windows with downtown skyline views. Bespoke bookshelves with an entertainment center flank the gas stone fireplace. Music can be enjoyed throughout all the rooms in the home through in-wall speakers.
The designer POWDER ROOM off the gallery features a Carrara marble surround, Waterworks washstand, and mirror with sconce lighting.
At the opposite end of the gallery is the very private and spacious MASTER SUITE with the distinctive barreled ceiling and tall bay windows complementary to the living room. Matching walk-in his and hers closets provide ample storage.
The luxurious MASTER BATH features Ann Sacks tiles, Waterworks fixtures, a double vanity, deep soaking tub, glass enclosed shower, and WC.
The very private and light filled second MASTER SUITE features a bay window, ceiling fan and large walk-in closet. The adjoining luxurious FULL BATH features Ann Sacks tiles, Waterworks fixtures, a double vanity, deep soaking tub, and separate shower and WC.
The third BEDROOM has French doors and an en suite BATH featuring Ann Sacks tiles, Waterworks fixtures and a glass enclosed shower, pedestal sink and WC.
The lower level also features a stacked Frigidaire washer/dryer set with additional storage for cleaning supplies and an additional large closet under the staircase.
The ‘heart of the house’ for relaxation and informal socializing is the expansive view ROOF GARDEN. Landscaped with planter boxes and potted plants, the garden features a large hot tub with glass windbreak and outdoor speakers. Views extend from the Financial District to Twin Peaks and the Presidio.
• Deeded storage room, access to common patio/garden designed by award-winning landscape architect, Jack Chandler & Associates
• 3 deeded parking spaces (2 in tandem & one independent) plus large storage room.
• Monthly HOA dues: $993.55 & include water & heat, trash and building management/insurance.
• A walk score of 95. Just steps from the Presidio, Laurel Village, Presidio Heights Playground, the JCC and Sacramento Street’s boutique shops and restaurants.
• Approx. 2,545 interior sq ft according to Floor Plan Visuals
• Buyer is advised to review and approve the Property Disclosure Package available on request prior to submitting any offer to purchase the property.
• Property taxes to be reassessed to 1.179% of the purchase price upon the sale of the property.